Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund serves to provide educational resources to our communities in order to positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life and to provide tangible assistance to women and families in unplanned pregnancies.
We accomplish our mission by providing educational materials at displays at community fairs and events, investing in major media campaigns and helping life-affirming pregnancy centers across the state. We annually participate in 85 community events across the state of Tennessee. Through a pregnancy center outreach in Middle Tennessee, we have impacted the lives of over 3,200 women and their families since 2006.
Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund exists to:
- Positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life by providing free educational resources to our communities and tangible assistance to families in unplanned pregnancies
- Maintain a grassroots structure of counties and individuals that will provide educational resources to positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life
- Develop stronger relationships with life-affirming pregnancy centers that will assist women and families with unplanned pregnancies and offer true options or pregnancy including parenting and adoption
- Sponsor an annual Pro-Life High School Oratory Contest across Tennessee that develops our leaders of tomorrow
- Promote life-affirming media campaigns that will educated Tennesseans about matters affecting human life