Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund serves to provide educational resources to our communities in order to positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life and to promote direct assistance to women and families facing unplanned pregnancies.
We accomplish our mission by providing educational materials at displays at community fairs and events, investing in major media campaigns and helping life-affirming pregnancy centers across the state. We annually participate in 85 community events across the state of Tennessee. Through a pregnancy center outreach in Middle Tennessee, we have impacted the lives of over 3,200 women and their families since 2006.
Tennessee Right to Life Education Fund exists to:
- Positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life by providing free educational resources to our communities and promoting life-affirming support to families facing unplanned pregnancies
- Maintain a grassroots network of local groups and individuals that provide educational resources to positively influence public attitudes on matters affecting human life
- Develop positive relationships with life-affirming pregnancy centers that assist women and families with unplanned pregnancies and offer life-affirming options including parenting and adoption
- Sponsor an annual Pro-Life High School Oratory Contest across Tennessee that develops leadership, research and presentation skills
- Promote life-affirming media campaigns that educate Tennesseans about matters affecting human life